[Magdalen] Hello?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:29:22 UTC 2016

I'm here...laptop in lap, worrying about the election.  I'm dealing with a
frozen shoulder, trying to get my Type 2 under control again so I won't
have to go on insulin, fighting autonomic neuropathy which makes my legs go
numb on standing and my head go so dizzy I have to hang on and avoid
fainting when I stand.  Other than that, all is quite well.

Truth.
Ginga