[Magdalen] Hello?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:07:26 UTC 2016

Yes, there's plenty to worry about, for sure.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Ginga. Take care of yourself and try to
rest as much as you can.
We can only trust that in God's providence, all shall be well.

Hugs and blessings,
Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*