[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 09:07:54 UTC 2016

Well, I've already sent in my ballot, having studiously read up opinions on all those California ballot propositions.
Ten days from now I might be tempted not to bother with such a complicated ballot, feeling a epox on all of it including the Presidential race. I doubt I would be the only one.
However, who knows what further surprises Putin, Assange, and Comey still have in store for us, or even Congress itself.