[Magdalen] Ten More Days

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:02:18 UTC 2016

I voted on Thursday and have found great blessing in the aftermath.

That is, for me, it's over. I'm not paying attention any more.

The line at City Hall was pretty long (I arrived on the stroke of noon),
but my ballot was filed in around fifteen or twenty minutes. Can't imagine
how long those lines will be on Election Day.
-M