[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:53:05 UTC 2016

Coming home just now I passed a house with a fairly authentic-looking campaign sign. It read "Crooked Hillary for Prison  2016"

I'm actually afraid to put a Hillary sign on my property, though I do have one for a local congressional candidate.
I also have a modest Clinton/Kaine sticker on my car, though that also makes me something of a target.  If I were vicar or rector of a church, I wouldn't have anything partisan on display.