[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 30 20:16:38 UTC 2016

On 30/10/2016 18:53, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Coming home just now I passed a house with a fairly authentic-looking campaign sign. It read "Crooked Hillary for Prison  2016"
>
> I'm actually afraid to put a Hillary sign on my property, though I do have one for a local congressional candidate.
> I also have a modest Clinton/Kaine sticker on my car, though that also makes me something of a target.  If I were vicar or rector of a church, I wouldn't have anything partisan on display.

I think that is sensible. Locally we have the vicar of a particular
parish who is also an elected representative of a political party on the
local council and deputy to the elected Mayor (of the same party). I
hear a number of comments criticising a Christian minister espousing
support for a particular party.  I have more than a little sympathy with
that view.

Roger