[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 30 18:55:20 UTC 2016

On 30/10/2016 17:55, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I've come to the conclusion that elected officials, especially House members, begin their campaigns for re-election the day after they are elected.

House members need to inb order to raise the money necessary to deal
with a primary challenge - something else we don't have to deal with
over here as the selection of candidates is done by local parties with
no real canvassing of support that is normally determined long before
the General Electioncamoaugn starts.

Roger.