[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 1 09:56:36 UTC 2016

On 01/09/2016 01:52, Marion Thompson wrote:
> I had smallpox vaccinations, but I have no scars. Mom certainly made
> sure I had all the shots available, as I did in turn for my own kids.
> Whooping cough was an awful thing.

When mt son was due his whooping cough jab there was reported concern
about side-effects for kids with asthma, which he had. The doc said
whoopin cough was in the area and could kill.  End of debate.  He had
the measles jab but still caught it with the complocatopm of vpmoting so
not even a mild case.

Roger