[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:32:55 UTC 2016

My son now 36 got Whooping cough at 13 months due to a delay in his shot regimen. It was a very scary situation. I don't think I realized at the time how bad it could have become.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Sep 1, 2016, at 4:56 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 01/09/2016 01:52, Marion Thompson wrote:
> I had smallpox vaccinations, but I have no scars. Mom certainly made sure I had all the shots available, as I did in turn for my own kids.  Whooping cough was an awful thing.

When mt son was due his whooping cough jab there was reported concern about side-effects for kids with asthma, which he had. The doc said whoopin cough was in the area and could kill.  End of debate.  He had the measles jab but still caught it with the complocatopm of vpmoting so not even a mild case.

Roger