[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 1 16:05:13 UTC 2016

>>>TB is problematic everywhere.  Certain strains will land a patient in isolation.  TB in general is difficult to treat - takes a cocktail of drugs for 6 months to a year.<<<

How times have changed.  I remember all too well as a kid waving at my uncle from a great distance as he sat in his hospital room at the local county hospital in the "TB ward", only for him to be actually diagnosed not too long after that with lung cancer.  And of course, all relations were TB tested.