[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:07:52 UTC 2016

I worked on a cardio-pulmonary unit for awhile. We had three
negative-arflow rooms dedicated to TB or suspected TB patients. They were
frequently in use. Nobody particularly liked dealing with those patients,
but everyone had to at one time or another. Most were local (60 mile or so
radius) white or occasionally African-American folks. Rarely Hispanic.