[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:26:37 UTC 2016

We had annual testing. Required for everyone who worked with patients
face-to-face. Sorry to say I was the only one in my department who went
early & willingly. They had to chase some of my co-workers.
Denial.
River.
Africa.

Once I thought I'd had a reaction. The nurse put her arm around me and
said, "That's just a bruise, you fragile flower, you." Still makes me smile.
-M