[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:32:56 UTC 2016

As Sibyl and Jay noted adults need to keep up with tetanus boosters.
I try to keep mine within the 10 year range because I don't want to
worry every time I get scuffed up doing yard work.  My doctor doesn't
stock it and told me of a pharmacy that did where I could just walk in
and ask for it.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the