[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Sep 2 18:14:11 UTC 2016

Thanks, Susan!
My favorite pharmacy gives flu shots, and puts up posters for them every
fall, and the pharmacist, an old friend, can give the injections for
those, and don't even need a prescription, so maybe they do tetanus
shots too.  I never even thought of asking him about tetanus, but the
next time I'm in there I will.  That last "Package Deal" (the modern
version of DPT, but a different Alphabet Soup name) might even be
getting close to ten years ago now-- the years are going way faster than
they used to!

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net