[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vacc...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:01:31 UTC 2016

My cane is a Leki hiking stick, titanium with a removable rubber tip that
covers an
ICE PICK
for safer walking in icy weather.

Despite the ICE PICK (and enough internal space in the titanium columns to
hide a kilo of cocaine) that cane's always sailed right through security.
My bra hooks, however, aren't usually so lucky.
-M