[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vacc...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 16:33:18 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/2/2016 11:49:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Only on  the flight out, though. On the way back, just
the walk-through metal  detector.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I always warn them that their metal detector will go off since I have
the titanium hips.  Oddly, the PSA people all look disturbed  when
the alarm, of course, does go off.  Go figure.

Then I get the pat downs and at times, shoe removal, the latter being
very difficult for me to get back on, and the PSA people are very
reluctant to help.

Now, I ask you, an 80 year old grey-bearded old man walking with a
cane is an obvious security risk?

I'll never forget the time that a dozen or so men in full Wahhabi
Arab garb waltzed through security at the Minneapolis Airport
while I was being patted down.

David S.