[Magdalen] interesting article

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:19:35 UTC 2016

I read Alan Jacobs' The Narnian several years ago.
Hated it.
I kept wondering why something seemed terribly missing, something basic and
important, and then I realized Jacobs is a Wheaton graduate. He simoly
wasn't able to wrap hs head around Lewis' understanding of the Eucharist,
nor grasp its importance in his (Lewis') life.

A friend who actually *is* a Christian intellectual commented that it's
become very difficult to get published, and I think that's something to
think about.

But it's a really interesting article. Thanks for the link.
-M