[Magdalen] RIP Fred Hellerman, 89.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 18:42:06 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/3/2016 2:15:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

Don't  cha'know, we were settled by religious extremists from all of
western

Yes, indeed.  Major European countries (including Britain) got rid of  all
their extremists, and we are the "happy" beneficiaries of their  narrow
mindedness.

There are few Puritanical radicals left in places like the UK because
they send them all here.  It probably is hyperbole for me to think  that
somehow, their progeny is solidly behind Trump.  It would be  interesting
if this could somehow be tabulated.

David S.