[Magdalen] Off. Fwd: Some prayers requested...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 03:04:31 UTC 2016

...all I know is that all these forwards were sent to Sheila only from how it seemed to play out on my iPhone but clearly they posted to the pub... Sorrt
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Sep 3, 2016, at 9:45 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Is she using gmail? If so,she won't see her own posts unless she Bcc's
herself. Or are her posts just bouncing back to her?