[Magdalen] surf's up

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:41:40 UTC 2016

Not in as much danger as St. Paul's, I think. After all, most of us
remember the 70s, a very naughty time indeed.

Owen Labrie and his merry band of enablers (the alums and parents of his
fellow students who funded his "defense team") have done much damage to St.
Paul's. I hear they're having a dickens of a time recruiting top-level
students now.

It didn't help when Owen, who was supposed to be in Vermont on house
arrest, was discovered riding the subway in Cambridge.
-M