[Magdalen] Coffee Cups vs Wine Glasses

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:58:00 UTC 2016

I happily adapt to whatever is happening around me.  Some circles of
more Brit influence go one way, other do not.  My mother really tried to
instill the Brit way in me, and it pretty much reigns supreme in those
circles of my life.  I'm happy and comfortable day in day out with the
USA way, but would not  eat that way in a more formal setting.

Marion, a pilgrim