[Magdalen] HP Enterprise strikes $8.8 billion deal with Micro Focus for software assets

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:37:38 UTC 2016

A quick google:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hp-enterprise-8-8-billion-000141402.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZAM2dnJlazJoYnQycTg3BGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejQ1T1dNM01XVTBOaTFoWVRBeExUTTBaakV0T0RVNFlpMDNOVGN3WmpsbU1tVmtPVGc4Wm1sbGJHUSthSEJsBGxhbmcDZW4tVVMEb3JpZ19sYW5nA2VuBG9yaWdfcmVnaW9uA1VTBHBvcwMyBHJlZ2lvbgNVUwRzeW1ib2wDSFBF?.tsrc=applewf

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck