[Magdalen] Philiowhy? - Re: Philiioque

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:45:35 UTC 2016

I worked with four students from Holy Cross (the school of theology
attached to Hellenic College in Brookline) and I can promise you that they
aren't. One of them, a guy who'd been brought from Greece, wouldn't even
speak to women who spoke to him first. Talk about boundaries!

Their hospital skills included close interviews with patients to make
absolutely certain they'd been chrismated (where, when & who, please)
before further discussion occurred.

Their idea of a lunch break was to open the BCP and mock the translation of
Eucharistic Prayer D.
-M