[Magdalen] Philiowhy? - Re: Philiioque

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:48:40 UTC 2016

Interesting, Scott. When I was vicar of two mission congregations in the Shenandoah Valley, I met an Orthodox priest at a meeting of a Council of Churches committee. He asked me where I was from, and when I told him, he said, "I tell people in your area they can come to your church, because we don't have any there."
At the time I didn't realize that that was pretty radical...