[Magdalen] Weather!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 00:24:10 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/13/2016 5:09:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

My  friend in Barnsley posted a gorgeous pic on Facebook of a  thunderstorm
brewing up his  way.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The last time I saw a play at the American Players Theater near Spring
Green,
Wisconsin (and about an hour west of Madison) in their large outdoor
amphitheater, there was flashing light off to the west on what was a warm
and
humid evening.  The play was a Greek tragedy and essentially everyone  on
stage was killed at the end.

As the play came to that climax, the lighting found voice with more and
more
thunder, and at play's end there was a clap of thunder, and then  pouring
rain.  It was as though the whole thing had been planned to fit in  with
the play.

A chorus of nightingales at the beginning of the play was another treat,  as
they are not native to Central and Northern Wisconsin/Minnesota, and  as
far as I can tell, not here in the PA Poconos either.

David S.