[Magdalen] Take over

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:04:20 UTC 2016

Yes, Scott,

It's good to know there are (many) others in the same
hop-skip-and-jump pattern. I've had roughly the same job/contract for
almost 3.5 years, and by the 4th year I will have been working for 4
different companies (GDIT > HP > HPE > ???). Such is the way of the
current world economy?

At least I have a job, even at my "advanced" age. At my age, my mother
had been kicked out of her job by harassment, brought her employers to
court and won, and was living with the breast cancer that ended up
killing her (her doctor felt that it had been brought on by the stress
of the job harassment since she had no markers for it).

Hoping and praying your group stays together Scott, it seems to have
been a good group for you. I'm moving from one small team to another
within the same contract, but it requires a great deal of re-training.
As usual. Just standing still requires a lot of retraining in the
computer world.

hugs - Cady