[Magdalen] Prayer request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:42:58 UTC 2016

This is for my son, Chris, for an upturn in his affairs.  He phoned this
morning. "What's up?" I asked, because there is always something up.
"Do we have a history of heart problems in the family?"  "No."  So, for
the last long time he has had irregular heart rhythmn.  "Stress!" I
immediately said.  He saw a doctor yesterday and ya-da ya-da.  Not clear
that he thought to suggest stress, but that's where my money is.  That
medical exploration isn't over.   His crazy and difficult ex, his
irresponsible nominal student daughter who's living with him and who is
a financial drain as well as a worry, his working virtually for minimum
wage although they keep promising upgrades and the possibility of
F.T.E., all round and round in an endless cycle.

On the brighter side, he has just made contact with a former colleague
in the high-end car business and that may well come to something.  He
has just done two TV auditions and has a call-back for one.

Really, he is so over-due for a positive and permanent turn-around!
Mothers never stop worrying.

Marion, a pilgrim