[Magdalen] Prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:46:12 UTC 2016

> This is for my son, Chris,
> Mothers never stop worrying.

Nope, we never do.  Prayers rising for Chris as he moves into and through
this recent challenge and the ongoing 'stuff'...  prayers too for learning
how to take care of his stress levels which can so often overshadow us
before we know what's coming. And for 'mom'.

love
Lynn (who first identified stress by realizing what seemed like stress was
actually/already stress-overload)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr