[Magdalen] Camino

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 05:33:31 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/22/2016 11:07:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jhandsfield at att.net writes:

No.  I'd like to, but I doubt my almost 70 year old body would  handle it

There are a number of books about parents/children - especially  fathers
and sons - doing the Camino to Santiago.  One is by the retired
co-rector of the famous Saint Gregory of Nyssa parish, San Francisco.

I'd always thought that I might do the camino with my son, Kirk, but
there were always roadblocks.  I'm sorry we didn't get to do  this.

David S.