[Magdalen] and so it begins...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 17:57:15 UTC 2016

Hello everyone...An update on my situation. The special vestry meeting to discuss church closure will takeplace after church next Sunday Oct. 2nd... This is the first of the two meetings - apparentlywe need one month in between the meetings with 2/3 in attendance voting for closure.As we have no money I think that this is what we will end up doing - unfortunately after5 years of employment with them I will be out of a job with no real leads on anything else...Please offer some prayers on my behalf - this is the third anglican church that I have workedfor that has closed. One parishioner actually joked "should we tell the parish that tries to hireher that she is known as the closer?"
Sheila