[Magdalen] The Force Be With You.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 18:31:45 UTC 2016

There is a marathon of the entire six film Star Wars saga currently
on TNT (cable channel for USA).  It started on Tuesday and has  been
set up as one run of a film both at 8 PM and at 11 PM.

The "prequels" filmed more recently were first, of course, and  tonight
starts the original series of three ("New Hope.").  There is some  makeup
viewing available this weekend for those who missed the regular
evening shows.

TNT is commercial television, of course, and that's why the films  drag
out for a full three hours each.  I find the commercial breaks good  for
little essentials, but also for me to watch a full, uninterrupted  movie
film is too intense.  I guess it's an old age thing.

It's been a long while since I've seen some of this, and it's fun
to renew my exposure to this famous series.  I'm having a good  time.

David S.