[Magdalen] Flood

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:26:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> In a message dated 9/24/2016 1:21:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:
>

> ​I  just arrived in Warsaw (PL)​ last night for the Poland Sacred  Harp
> Convention today and  tomorrow.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> If you have any touring with your trip, don't miss Cracow and
> Saint Mary's Basilica with the spectacular altarpiece by Veit  Stoss,
> who, along with Adam Kraft and Tilman Riemenschneider make up
> the late Medieval German sculpture triumvirate.  It's worth the  trip.

I have one​ day available. I planned a  "down" day to recover from the
activities so it will depend on how tired I am Monday. It does sound as if
it would be worth the effort.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted