[Magdalen] Flood

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:50:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 6:26 PM, P. Dan Brittain <pdan.brittain at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
> magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
>

>> If you have any touring with your trip, don't miss Cracow and
>> Saint Mary's Basilica with the spectacular altarpiece by Veit  Stoss,
>> who, along with Adam Kraft and Tilman Riemenschneider make up
>> the late Medieval German sculpture triumvirate.  It's worth the  trip.
>>

> I have one​ day available. I planned a  "down" day to recover from the
> activities so it will depend on how tired I am Monday. It does sound as if
> it would be worth the effort.
>

> ​Turned out too much to organize today (along with the needed rest before
the flight tomorrow).
I'll keep it on the agenda for 2 years from now​, assuming I am still fit
enough to travel and they need me for the camp.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted