[Magdalen] Cruz on Trump

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Sep 25 18:38:50 UTC 2016

On 9/25/16 2:53 AM, Allan Carr wrote:
> Yesterday, Cruz endorsed Trump for President. Today, he refused to state that Trump was fit to be President, only stating that there were two choices for President.
>
> By this I assume he feels both choices are unfit, but Trump is less unfit than Hillary.
>
> Once again jumping in hot water, I'll confess that I actually understand him, except in reverse.

And me, I do point out that there are more than two choices for
President on the ballot.  Maybe if all Americans who didn't want either
one took a third or fourth or nth choice for their vote, there is a
faint possibility that we might get a weak President who would be unable
to get truly obnoxious ideas through Congress, and would have a stronger
Congress.  It could get us four years of breathing space, no matter
which things are the ones we individually want to _not_ get.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net