[Magdalen] Cruz on Trump

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:45:00 UTC 2016

Ralph Nader tested that third party hypothesis and the result was not what
the turned voters would have wanted.

Without some real advance work and credibility, a third party candidate is
not credible. Shouldn't be like that? Oh, I agree. But it IS like that.  It
is what it is. Wishing it to be something else will not change what is.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford