[Magdalen] Cruz on Trump

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:52:30 UTC 2016

Twice in 45 years I've voted for candidates who were not Republicans or Democrats. They were however more viable and knowledgeable people than the alternatives available this year to the two main candidates. I've decided that this election year presents too much risk for me to take a stand about the potential viability of 'extra-party' candidates. I do hope that a viable and equal third party may arise on of these years.
Among my other discontents with this year's offerings is that the three front runners at candidacy coronation time were way too old...
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Sep 25, 2016, at 1:38 PM, Sibyl Smirl <polycarpa3 at ckt.net> wrote:

> On 9/25/16 2:53 AM, Allan Carr wrote:
> Yesterday, Cruz endorsed Trump for President. Today, he refused to state that Trump was fit to be President, only stating that there were two choices for President.
>
> By this I assume he feels both choices are unfit, but Trump is less unfit than Hillary.
>
> Once again jumping in hot water, I'll confess that I actually understand him, except in reverse.

And me, I do point out that there are more than two choices for President on the ballot.  Maybe if all Americans who didn't want either one took a third or fourth or nth choice for their vote, there is a faint possibility that we might get a weak President who would be unable to get truly obnoxious ideas through Congress, and would have a stronger Congress.  It could get us four years of breathing space, no matter which things are the ones we individually want to _not_ get.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net