[Magdalen] +Whalon Nominee For California.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 21:00:39 UTC 2016

...actually Paul was "out " by the time he was at the church in the heights but his call there was said to be the last +Wimberly would allow for gay individuals to be rectors, which precipitated a drain from our diocese of a number of priests who would probably would not have left otherwise (all gay).
The article, a very good one, was indeed published as Rick said and was somewhat controversial.
peace
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck