[Magdalen] Greetings from Montreal

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:17:57 UTC 2016

Grand Rapids MI does have a population under 200,000.  If you include
suburbs, it has about 1 million people.  Adding the lakeshore communities
would make it about 1.5 million.  There are groups that would like us to
count that way.  Our newspaper has ceased publishing in Muskegon and is
printed in Grand Rapids with lass and less local content.  I dropped my
subscription.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan