[Magdalen] The update...

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:08:52 UTC 2016

Marion, we have just had a failed merger in that the Lutheran church has
withdrawn.
I think we will survive but it was close for a while. Some of the Lutherans
have indicated a desire to join us largely because the minister will end
her association with the other church.
Another factor is the closure of St Matthews.  I hope we will gain some of
their members. We are similar to them in style.

My prayers.....
Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda