[Magdalen] Cruz on Trump

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:23:42 UTC 2016

That was certainly one of the tactics used by the Democratic Machine
here in Chicago. Don't know if it still is. I suppose one could call
one's Democratic precinct captain and find out. (Whether there's even
a remnant of The Machine worthy of the name anymore is up for debate.)
I'll just walk to Granville United Methodist Church and cast my
ballot, unless I vote early at the Chicago Public Library, Edgewater
Branch.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA