[Magdalen] Mail-in, digital voting; was Cruz on Trump.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 26 16:53:44 UTC 2016

>>>Some places make it easy to vote within a time period in advance of
election day.<<<

Most (soon to be only some) make it easy to vote, period.

I wonder if I'll live long enough to see the resurrection of the 2-party system into a healthy animal once again.  If anything, my progeny will.  And what stories he'll tell!  ("Debate night (primary and general), election night, presidential, midterm, didn't matter.  It was my dad, his legs propped on a pillow on the coffee table, MNSBC, and a no-holds-barred Cold-cut Combo from Subway, with snacks well into midnight repeats! Ah... those were the days.  NOT!")