[Magdalen] Mail-in, digital voting; was Cruz on Trump.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 18:32:33 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/26/2016 12:26:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

I  believe any county can enact mail-in-only, which is why I think that
without  the hassle, long lines, heat (thank you, climate-change deny-ers),
etc,  mail-in-only might actually be the national answer to why we can't,
feasibly,  ever truly enact "one-person-one-vote" phone and/or digital

We're voting via absentee ballot.  They don't make it particularly  easy
here in Pennsylvania.

We have to request ballots, and then there is a fairly detailed  application
in the mail which has to be filled out for every election.  You'd  think
some of this stuff could be stored electronically, but it isn't.

Then we wait for the ballots to come in the mail.  They must be
returned via a special double envelope and mailed back before
the deadline, usually a week or more before the election date.

David S.