[Magdalen] Cause for celebration

thedonboyd at austin.rr.com thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 23:03:08 UTC 2016

On September 26, 1970, Janice Hardy and Donald Boyd were united in Holy Matrimony.  I do not believe that either set of parents thought that the marriage would last forty-six months, let alone forty-six years.  (I don't know that my bride and I--then aged 29 and 34--expected that the marriage [or our continued existence] would endure so long.)  So here we are, and looking hopefully forward to a few more years together.

We are truly blest, and invite you to join us in offering prayers of thanksgiving.

Don and Janice in Austin