[Magdalen] Da Debate.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:01:08 UTC 2016

Grace-I remember that. When did Nader run--wasn't he the reason we ended up with George W?

Nader ran often, more like a nipping at the heels puppy than damaging. It was The Supremes that installed G W.

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck