[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:26:22 UTC 2016

Agreed. I'll vote for Hillary not to vote against Trump but because
she is, as she said last night, someone who has prepared to be
president. She is even more prepared than most, because she has not
only U.S. Senate and Cabinet secretary experience but has seen the
workings of the Oval Office close up before any of that. No, she isn't
perfect, but she's the only candidate I feel could be a good
president. It's my duty to vote for such a candidate, and I'm happy to
do so not out of duty but because she is the most qualified by far,
and that's what we need.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA