[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 03:21:24 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/27/2016 6:20:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

Last  time I checked all candidates for political office in any country
were  human.   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In my previous midwestern USA college town there were 3 final
candidates for the position of president of the local branch of
the University of Wisconsin.

One of these candidates was a Roman Catholic nun.  Much of her
interview was published, and she began by observing that she was
a middle-aged woman with life experiences that came with that
age, and she wanted to be clear that she had a past and was
interviewing with her "warts and all."

She won the appointment.

David S.