[Magdalen] Down, or busy?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:47:22 UTC 2016

Well, Mike, we've been down before too, so I was just checking. Other sites
I'm on were exceptionally busy, so I wondered. Things are kind of weird
these days. I'm still in recovery mode from the gem show, which was
amazingly good. I probably should have posted a prayer request update, in
fact, since y'all definitely helped me get prepped and through it, although
I was exhausted by Sunday night and am still tired. I met some new friends
and enjoyed myself, and our sales were almost twice what were last year
(mostly due to S/O's efforts in slab cutting). The overall attendance was
way upend I think everyone was happy. We are looking for another show to do
in the spring and will be contacting a young couple we met earlier this
year whose livelihood is doing shows, nice kids from WV who travel all over
with their dog.