[Magdalen] Down, or busy?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 29 03:21:39 UTC 2016

>>>Are we down again, or is everyone just busy? I've had no posts from the pub
since one from Mike L which might have actually been made last night. I
didn't look at the timestamp. In any case, it's unusually quiet today.<<<

It was definitely this morning.  And you helped me get through the day, Jay!

The Pub's been quiet before.  It'll be quiet again.  Maybe we should all just put our heads down on our folded arms on our desks, and take a well-deserved nap.  God knows I want to.  I wake up WAY too early these days...!