[Magdalen] Down, or busy?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 16:37:28 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/29/2016 10:47:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com  writes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The stones are really quite beautiful.  They remind me of my father  because
of his love for polished, richly colored stone.  He watched the  Wisconsin
State Capitol building being built (c. 1909) while he was a law student  at
UW-Madison, and fell in love with the rich exotic stone mixture used  for
finishing that interior.

Though my spouse frequently wears a fair amount of jewelry, I do  not,
with the exception of my Army Medical ring (gold with small diamond
augmentation), plus a medium sized diamond in my left  ear.

Our wedding bands are Black Hills gold, but have no inset  stones.

Thanks for the explanation.

David S.