[Magdalen] Today

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:59:06 UTC 2017

I was listening to a news program on NPR this evening, and at the end of it the announcer said that, although for many years it has been their practice on April Fool's Day to include a couple of false news stories, they felt that there was already enough of that this year, so they weren't going to do it!